Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Goals for May

I'm a list maker.
You may or may not have known that.
When I have a day off, I make a to do list of what I want to accomplish that day.

For the month of May, I decided to create some goals I want to accomplish for the month. 

1. Read two books.
I'm currently in the middle of one book, but I want to finish it and read another.

2. Book the caterer.
I know there's over a year before our big day, but my dad knows the owner of a great catering service in the area and he said if we book him soon, he'll reserve this year's prices for next year for us.

3. Keep my room clean for longer than a day.
It seems like every time I clean my room, it's only clean for a day. I want to try and make it a week!

4. Work closer and closer to promotion.
I've been doing this, but I don't want to make "Get Promoted" my goal because I know it's a slow process. So I'm going to keep working at it. And if I get promoted before June, then great!

5. Celebrate our 5 year anniversary!
This is pretty self-explanatory. :)

Do you make lists?
What are your May goals?


GFC Lovin

1 comment:

Susannah said...

What great goals - especially celebrating your anniversary. ;-)