Friday, May 31, 2013

Afternoon Blogging

My precious kitty laying on my clean clothes.

Dear Friday, Boy am I glad to see you. 
Dear 3-day weekend, How did I end up with you? I'm definitely not complaining! 
Dear impending storms, I don't mind if you come, as long as you clean my windshield of bugs. It looks gross. 
Dear Shadow, Please get back to your old self! I don't like seeing you mellow and just laying around. 
Dear Zach, I'm so glad I get to see you tonight! 
Dear Troy Strawberry Festival, I hope you're fun tomorrow. I've never been before! 
Dear Erin, I can't wait to unveil my new blog design! Thank you so much for designing it for me!
Dear blog friends, Thank you for sticking around, even if I don't blog for days at a time! 

Have a great weekend!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Becky said...

I went to a strawberry festival last weekend and it was a lot of fun!

Erin said...

OMG, I have always wanted to go to that festival. I have friends from college in Troy! Have so much fun :)

Can't wait to get that pretty new design up for you!!