Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Extra Money

Okay, this is one of those posts where I'm asking for your thoughts.

I've been thinking of ways I can make extra cash that don't interfere with my work schedule.
I just want to be able to save for the wedding and have a few extra dollars in my pocket.

I googled "internet jobs" the other day and a whole bunch of online survey sites came up.
And I wondered how well they really work.

You know, you see the ads on websites and whatnot, and you can't tell me that you're not the least bit intrigued by them. 

Who isn't?!? Earning money from home? Doesn't that sound awesome?
But I wonder how legitimate they really are.

This is where you come in.

Do you have any thoughts about online survey taking? 
Do you know anyone who does this?
How do they do?
What are your thoughts about online survey taking?

No comments: