Friday, May 3, 2013

Number Five - 5 Things

Are you excited that it's Friday?!? Because I AM!!! 
I don't have any big plans, but I'm just glad to have 2 days off work where I can enjoy the beautiful weather we've been getting!

But anyways, for today, I've decided to do the next of the 30 Things on my list.

What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

1. This man right here.

He is hilarious, loving, sweet, and there is never a dull moment with him.
Some people think he's too goofy, but I am so in love with him and I can't wait to be married to him.

2. My job
Believe it or not, I love my job. I love the people I work with and I love what I do. I don't have a set schedule and I'm completely okay with that. I like occasionally having a weekday off work. My coworkers are my friends, and some are like family to me.

3. My family. 
My mom's family
No matter what I do, they are always there for me. They support me in my decisions, even if they think they're not good decisions. They make me laugh and love me unconditionally. I can talk to them about anything and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

4. My friends.
They are THE BEST!! I may have only a few friends, and they may not be childhood friends, but they're the absolute best friends a girl could have!
Along with my sisters, 3 of them will be standing by my side on my wedding day next year!



5. This great country!

I feel so blessed to be able to grow up and live in The United States of America.
A lot of people complain about our government or the way the law works, but that is how our country is.

We are able to complain about whatever we want without consequence.

We are able to vote for the people that sit in Congress.
We are able to vote for our President.
People in other countries may not have that opportunity. 
I feel so lucky to call USA my home.

What makes you happy?

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Awww... I love all the things that make you happy!