Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Faith Elizabeth

I love you. 
You are an amazing, sweet, smart, caring and beautiful woman and I am proud to be your sister. 
I'm so grateful that you want to be apart of my wedding from the planning, to being by my side at the altar. 
I can't wait to be able to return the favor someday, when you find your one true love.
I can't believe you're 22 today!
It seems like just yesterday we were kids playing with Barbies.
And watching the video from right after you were born: "I wanna hold the baby!"
You are a beautiful person, inside and out, and I can't wait to see what life has in store for you.
I love you, sissy!
Happy 22nd Birthday!


2 comments:

Faith Brackman said...

Thank you, Sissy! I love you lots, and I can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Susannah said...

Happy birthday to your special sister! :-)