Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Goals for May? How about June?

So I just remembered that I made goals for May.

Let's recap, shall we?

1. Read two books. 
I'm currently in the middle of one book, but I want to finish it and read another.
Nope! I'm still reading the first book.

2. Book the caterer.
I know there's over a year before our big day, but my dad knows the owner of a great catering service in the area and he said if we book him soon, he'll reserve this year's prices for next year for us.
Nope, again. Zach and I decided as long as it was done by our cookout at the end of June, we're good!

3. Keep my room clean for longer than a day.
It seems like every time I clean my room, it's only clean for a day. I want to try and make it a week!
Well, I did keep it clean longer than a day, but not a full week. So I call this a success!

4. Work closer and closer to promotion.
I've been doing this, but I don't want to make "Get Promoted" my goal because I know it's a slow process. So I'm going to keep working at it. And if I get promoted before June, then great!
Sure! I haven't been promoted yet, but I feel like I've made progress toward that goal.

5. Celebrate our 5 year anniversary!
This is pretty self-explanatory. :)

*****

Now for June's Goals:

1. Read two books.
Again, I'm putting this here, because I am determined to get those 2 books read!

2. Book the caterer.
Our cookout is June 23, and Zach and I want our caterer booked before then. 

3. Work closer and closer to promotion.
Yes, again, this is on here, and it probably will be until I'm promoted.

4. Plan for our cookout.
There are so many details we still need to hash out. We just have the place, time and guests figured out.

5. Enjoy our cookout.
Our families are meeting for the first time and I just hope it all goes great. 

How did your May goals go?
Do you have goals for June?


GFC Lovin

3 comments:

Christina said...

This is such a good idea!
I hope you complete all your goals!
I love reading your blog!

xo
Christina
pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

Kate Mitchell said...

Looks like great goals! Glad to have found you through GFC link up. Can't wait to read more from you!

Kate
katethealmostgreat.blogspot.com

Susannah said...

Your cookout sounds like fun!!! Good luck with the goals. :-)