Friday, June 7, 2013

Summer Self Love

My friend Christine has started a new link up called Summer Self Love, and she's asked me to be apart of it!

From her about the link up: 
   "I was thinking recently about how I (and lots of women I know) are so much more self conscious during the summer when all the cute, trendy clothes leave so. little. to the imagination. SO, I've decided to host this link-up to give us (and any gentlemen that want to participate!) an outlet to congratulate and remind ourselves of our awesomeness without feeling guilty!"

So without further adieu:

Today I'm loving....
   ...my straightened hair and cute outfit.
   ...that I was able to post 4 times this week!
   ...that I worked out this week.
   ...that I'm making progress on my goals.
   ...that I haven't had fast food all week.
   ...that I've been taking my vitamins everyday.
   ...that I remembered to prepare this post!

What are you loving about yourself today?
Visit Christine and link up!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks so much for being my VERY FIRST participant in my VERY FIRST link-up!!!!!! You're the best!

Erin said...

What a cool link-up idea!! I'll have to remember this next week! I always feel better when I straighten my hair... and I don't do that often enough for work ;) Good job on the goal progress!!

Becky said...

What a fun link up! I definitely wanna participate next week :) Have a great weekend!!

Elizabeth said...

I'm always super proud of myself when I remember to write blog posts in advance lol. And good for you on the fast food front! I had it twice this week. :(

Jessica said...

This sounds like a wonderful link up. Today I am loving the fact that I cooked a great meal for my family. That I am finally getting to catch up on my blog reading. And that I have had an amazing hair day.

Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com