This is the cake my coworkers got me for my last day at TJ Maxx. Tuesday was a bittersweet day.
But because I'm lame, I didn't really get a chance to prepare a post for today so this is what you're getting:
(and I may have gotten this idea from Erin ;))
• Loving: my new job! I may still work in retail, but I love it and I can't wait to learn more about my company!
• Wanting: a whole bunch of new music! I have a monster list of CDs I want and artists I want to check out.
• Reading: Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand. I love this author, and although I haven't read much of this book yet, I can tell it's going to be a great read!
• Listening to: my cat purring. He's begging for my attention as I write this.
• Trying: thanks to Nicole for sparking my interest, I started C25K this week and I love it!
• Eating: nothing at the moment, but Honey Nut Cheerios are calling my name!
• Drinking: chocolate milk. I'm very much a milk person and chocolate milk is equivalent to coffee for me some days.
• Wearing: my pajamas. After this post I plan on doing another day of C25K.
• Thinking: about wedding planning. I opened up my wedding planner the other day and started going through things that needed to be done 11 months before.
What are you currently up to?