Friday, July 26, 2013

Currently

This is the cake my coworkers got me for my last day at TJ Maxx. Tuesday was a bittersweet day.


But because I'm lame, I didn't really get a chance to prepare a post for today so this is what you're getting:

(and I may have gotten this idea from Erin ;))

Currently:
Loving: my new job! I may still work in retail, but I love it and I can't wait to learn more about my company!
Wanting: a whole bunch of new music! I have a monster list of CDs I want and artists I want to check out.
Reading: Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand. I love this author, and although I haven't read much of this book yet, I can tell it's going to be a great read!
Listening to: my cat purring. He's begging for my attention as I write this.
Trying: thanks to Nicole for sparking my interest, I started C25K this week and I love it!
Eating: nothing at the moment, but Honey Nut Cheerios are calling my name!
Drinking: chocolate milk. I'm very much a milk person and chocolate milk is equivalent to coffee for me some days.
Wearing: my pajamas. After this post I plan on doing another day of C25K.
Thinking: about wedding planning. I opened up my wedding planner the other day and started going through things that needed to be done 11 months before.

What are you currently up to?

3 comments:

Erin LFF said...

It's so nice when you love your job! YAY for that!!

I've never read anything by Elin Hilderbrand, but if it's one of your fave authors its def going on my list!!

Karla said...

That cake looks delish! So glad you are liking your new job! Way to go with the C25K!!!

Rachael SparkFire said...

This is so fun! What a yummy cake! Yes, I would love to button swap with you! Send me an email at rachael_sparkfire@hotmail.com :)