Friday, August 16, 2013

Five Things

Happy Friday!!! Are you excited for Friday? Well I am!! I don't know why, because I don't have a day off until Tuesday, but whatevs!!

Anyways, my good friend Rachael @ Letters from a Mermaid tagged me for a 5 Things post, so here goes!

5 Blog Crushes
Jessica @ You Are My Color
Brandy @ Sissy Fits

5 Passions I Have
Reading
Blogging
Spending time with family and friends
Running
Art

5 Things I want to do before I die
Run a marathon or two
Raise a beautiful family
Travel
Adopt or sponsor a child
Read my entire Bible, not just pieces here and there

5 Reads I love
The Help
Harry Potter Series
Hunger Games Trilogy
To Kill A Mockingbird
Johnny's Angel

5 Favorite Movies
A Walk To Remember
Dirty Dancing
Save the Last Dance
The Little Mermaid
The Help

5 Places I want to Travel
Italy
Ireland
England
France
Australia

What are some of your favorite books and movies?

3 comments:

Macavely said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie Kulik said...

thanks for blog crush love <3

Rachael SparkFire said...

Soooo...one of your favorite movies is The Little Mermaid? we will get along great :) wishing you a fabulous Monday! :)