Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Momma!!



This woman is amazing.
She is beautiful, inside and out, and I'm so thankful I get to call her my mom!

And today is her birthday!!! She's 40something years old! (She reads this blog sometimes and I don't think she would appreciate me sharing her exact age. ;))

She is such a wonderful person. She has taught me so much about life and that I should go after my dreams no matter what!

I inherited her curly brown hair and when I was little we looked identical. I would see a picture of her and think it was me. We are a lot alike in our mannerisms and the way we approach certain situations.

She is a sassy lady who won't take crap from anyone, except maybe my grandma.
She makes fun me on the regular, but it's totally okay. I get back at her sometimes.

I love this pretty girl so much and I'm so glad it's her birthday so I can give her more gifts!!


Happy birthday momma!! I love you!!!

3 comments:

Karla said...

Aww! Loved reading this! So nice of you to write this for her! Happy Birthday to your Mama ! =D

Susannah said...

Happy birthday to your mom!!! :-)

Sarah Mc. said...

OH, how sweet!