Wednesday, August 7, 2013

InstaLately

I haven't done one of these in awhile so here you go! :)














1. I was told I have a drinking problem. ;)
2. The cake I got on my last day at TJ Maxx.
3. Glass bottles anyone?
4. The one fish is missing a fin!
5. Celebrated this guy's birthday!
6. I want this cube table thing.
7. My great aunt made this little bouquet with my wedding colors!
8. Getting my run on!
9. I love strawberries and whipped cream!
10. I just about died laughing at this. I could see my mom doing this to me.
11. Coffee date...
12. ...with my Sabrina!
13. Marshall's hooked me up with new Bengals gear just in time for football season!

Find me on Instagram! Username: jjessicar


GFC Lovin

5 comments:

Brandy said...

I have a drinking problem too, mt.dew is my life. lol
& I said once already, but I pretty much LOVE that Bengals shirt. FO REALZ!

Allison said...

That rainbow cake is amazing!!!

Rachael SparkFire said...

I love reading lists like this!!! :)

Rachael SparkFire said...

I love reading lists like this!!! :)

Erin LFF said...

Love that Bengals T! WHODEY :)