Wednesday, September 4, 2013

3 Months in Blogtember

If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?

Well, since my current life includes wedding planning, I can't spend three months doing just that, right? 
That's okay. I have a backup plan.

Travel.

And not just take a road trip across the country.
I would buy a passport and travel the world.

Some places I want to see include:
Australia

Ireland

England

Italy

Paris

Among other places. 
Zach went to Europe on a mission trip for high school and I know he wants to go back.
If we could afford it, we would leave the country for our honeymoon.

What would you do for 3 months?

2 comments:

Karla said...

Gah! Yes! Take me with you! I would love 3 months to do that!! Haha =)

Susannah said...

Yes! I would totally take my three months to travel the world!