Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blogtember Advice

Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered. 

I used to work at a credit union a couple years ago. It's a small credit union, so everyone knows everyone. One of the regular members always liked to talk to all of us. He would talk about the most random stuff, while we did his transactions. He definitely kept things interesting around the office. There was this one phrase he always said before he walked out the door: "Wherever you go, that's where you'll be."

Let me tell you, the first time he said this, it sounded like really great advice. After a few more times of hearing it, it hit me that he was telling me a joke every time. He would always laugh after saying it to me, and I never knew why. Boy, did I feel silly.

To this day, I still remember this phrase. I tell people this in a serious tone just to see their reaction, and then we all laugh. :)

What advice do you have?

No comments: