Thursday, September 12, 2013

Blogtember: Blogging Changes Lives

First off, did you see that I now have over 100 followers?!? How awesome is that?! You guys are awesome!!! Thank you so much for sticking around and reading about my life! I love you all!!

I didn't participate in Blogtember yesterday because I don't shop online. I much prefer going to the store and finding what I need that way. That, and I don't want to pay for shipping. Now it's onto today's prompt.

Discuss ways that blogging or social media has changed you.

When I started this blog, my intention was to document my life. I love to write and I wanted to be able to share certain things with the world. But in the two and a half years I've been blogging, things have changed drastically. I mean, more than 100 of you want to read what I have to say! I never knew that many people wanted to read what I have to say that I didn't know personally, and I'm so glad you're here! I've never met any of you, but I would love to change that one day!

I love blogging. I love when people talk about their real life struggles and successes. I love finding lifestyle blogs that I can relate to. 

Blogging has definitely become an important part of my life. I love that in the future I can look back and see what I was up to on a Friday night three months ago. Or remember my emotions when Zach proposed. I just feel so blessed that you all want to follow along while I chronicle my life. Thank you.

How has blogging changed you?


No comments: