Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Disney on Ice!

I have had a pretty busy week/weekend since Wednesday! And it will probably take me the rest of the week to recap it. So here goes!!

Wednesday, my friend invited me to go with her and her Princess to see Disney on Ice. I was so excited!
So excited, in fact, that I left my camera at home, and all the pictures I have are from my iPhone. And only a small amount of them turned out okay.

There were different scenes that included the Princesses and their Princes, Pinocchio, It's A Small World, Toy Story, and others.
I wish I would have remembered to grab my camera, but I didn't. Oh well, these things happen. :)

3 comments:

Erin LFF said...

EVERYONE loves Disney! :) So fun!!

Brandy said...

Sounds like funnn! I want to go to Disney on Ice!
I also need to text you soon!

Susannah said...

I want to go to Disney on Ice so badly! If only we didn't have to have a budget. :-( Someday I'll have kiddos and then I'll make sure I can go because it will be "for the kids" Yeah, Nate'll know that it's actually for me. He sees right through my lies. Haha.