Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday

I've never done this link up, but I'm excited! I mean, I'm making a list! How much better can it get?!

ONE
Today is FRIDAY!!! And I have Saturday AND Sunday off!! Working in retail you don't get that very often, so I take advantage of it when I can!

TWO
Zach is a goof, but he's my goof. And I love him. The only thing is he gets a little crazy around Halloween candy. I mean, just look! 

THREE
#truth

FOUR
Zach and I have been engaged for almost a year!!

FIVE
I really hope the Bengals WIN this weekend!! I want them to stay on top!!
WHO-DEY!!!

What is your 5 on Friday?

Happy Friday!


4 comments:

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

hahaha that picture with the halloween candy is SO me! Have a great weekend :-)

Erin LFF said...

YAY for having Sat & Sun off! I know what a rarity those are! WHODEY :)

Susannah said...

Yay for having a real weekend!!! Also that pic of your man... Priceless! :-)

Becky said...

Enjoy your saturday and sunday!!! Haha love the candy picture! :)