Friday, November 1, 2013

A Double Date

I'm telling you, my weekend was packed. It's Friday, and I'm just now going to finish my weekend recap. 

Monday night, Zach and I planned a double date with the newly engaged couple. We ordered pizza, put in a few movies, and played Rockstar Life.
After we had finished our game, we were watching Halloween and Zach had to use the restroom. It was after midnight and we were on campus. I heard Zach talking to someone and I thought he ran into a classmate or a professor or something.

Nope.

He ran into our friend Wyatt.
Wyatt, our official date crasher. He was there to write a paper for his class and he wasn't going to leave until after he finished. (I think I heard he stayed up all night writing his paper that night.) 

All in all, it was a good night with great friends. 

1 comment:

heydanixo said...

Sounds like such a fun night!