Sunday, November 24, 2013

Dinner with Granny

Brandy, being the awesome blogger that she is, tagged me in a 5 Things tag and I am so excited! I used to do question/survey things all the time back when Myspace was still popular. 

Here are her questions for me:
1. If you could have dinner or hang out with any 3 people, dead or alive, who would you choose?
I would choose my granny, my grandma, and my mom. My granny died when I was 5, but I would love to get to know her more now that I’m an adult. And I know that the four of us would have a great time chatting and catching up with each other.
My grandma, me and my mom.

2. What is one (or more) song(s) or song lyric(s) that has meaning to you?
I honestly don’t know of any songs or lyrics that have meaning to me.

3. Is there anywhere you would love to vacation or visit but have not or will not? If so, where and why?
I want to go to Europe. I just need to save enough money to travel to the different countries I want to go to. And get a passport. And save enough money for Zach to go with me.

4. If you could choose (with money not being a factor) what career or job would you love to do or attempt to do?
I would love to work in graphic design. I think it would be neat to be “behind the scenes” per se, of a website. I would also love to be a candy maker like Willy Wonka. How cool would that be?!

5. What 5 songs will you never get tired of hearing? Any particular reason?

This is a tough one. Because Christmas is right around the corner, I’m going to say seasonal songs. Like the *NSYNC Christmas album.  

The week of Christmas this CD usually goes on repeat in my car until after all of my Christmas celebrations have passed. Or any of the “good” versions of Christmas songs. Like Nat King Cole. Or Bing Crosby. You know, the good ones.

And now I get to tag bloggers to answer my questions! I tag:
Jessica @ You Are My Color
Nicole @ Grub N Marriage
and anyone else who wants to participate!

My questions are:
1. Who in your life do you look up to most and why?
2. What was your favorite movie growing up? Why was it your favorite? Do you still like to watch it today?
3. What is your opinion of Christmas music? When do you start listening to it, if at all?
4. What do you look forward to most on Thanksgiving? Why?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, money not being an issue, where would it be and why?

Happy Sunday!!

2 comments:

Letters from a Mermaid said...

I LOVED learning about you. Thank you so much for thinking of me! I will definitely get on this ASAP! Have a happy (almost) Thanksgiving!

jessica said...

Sorry I'm just seeing this, thanks for the tag!! I love survey questions :)