Monday, December 9, 2013

Engagement Photos!!

Remember this post? Well, Zach and I finally got our engagement photos back!
I love them!
I can't decide which one is my favorite.
I have a picture frame that says "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" and I finally have a picture to fill it with!
I made this one my Facebook profile picture.
This is about the only one where we're both looking at the camera.
And the sunset was beautiful that day!
What is a Zach and Jess photo shoot without goofy photos?
The bottom right Zach was "boinking" my nose.

I love them all.
And I love us. 

Which is your favorite?

10 comments:

Karla said...

Oh my gosh!! How beautiful! I love them all.. but especially the one of you both laying in the grass! =)

Susannah said...

Awww... These are so great!!! :-D

Bailey @ Becoming Bailey said...

I love your engagement photos!

Danielle Villano (A Writer in Love) said...

Such beautiful, fun photos! Congratulations :)

Shelley – Little Midwest Ramblings said...

these are all so great! i love the first one, you guys look like you're having so much fun!!

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

I love them all, they're great!!

Becky said...

These photos are awesome!! Hang them all :)

jessica said...

omg they're all amazing!!!! The first one is my favorite :)

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

These engagement photos are so cute and fun and sassy! Love them! You guys are an adorable couple!
~Sara

Letters from a Mermaid said...

I LOVE the last silhouette picture!Even though you can see your faces I think the beauty and meaning is beautiful :)