Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hello Holiday Season

Hello December, Goodbye November.
Hello Christmas, goodbye Thanksgiving.
Hello Christmas decorations, goodbye plain house.

Hello busy work season.
Hello planning, goodbye spontaneity.

Hello gift giving, goodbye selfishness.
Hello more family time.

Hello new boots!
Hello Christmas music, goodbye regular music.

Hello Christmas cards!
Hello 6 months until the wedding!!!
We're now at 195 days!
Hello Christmas cups!

Hello giveaway winnings! I'll be sponsoring these lovely ladies, Sara and Bailey!

Happy December!
Nestful of LOve

5 comments:

Allison said...

NYSYNC CHRISTMAS IS THE BEST!!! I can't wait to bust out that cd. :) Thanks for linking up Jessica. (And randomly your link from the link-up is taking me to a website called becoming Bailey? I have no idea why, but wanted you to know!)

Jenna Secrist said...

Aw, 6 months will fly by! It's been 6 months since I was married--I can't believe it!

Anyways, love your list!

Laurie @ Disney 'n Diapers said...

Yay for more family time!

Brittany Fry said...

Hello I am a new follower from the linkup. 6 months will be here before you know it!!! So exciting! Don't forget to slow down and enjoy the holiday season and the next 6 months, mine was a blur

Karla said...

Loooove the tree. Wow, you are getting so close to your wedding day!! It's gonna fly by! Annnnd I absolutely LOVE that NSYNC xmas album. I've been blasting it in the car since Thanksgiving!!!!