Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Secret Santa Gifts

Last month, my dear friend Rachael set up a Secret Santa for bloggers, and of course I wanted to join in on the fun!


Well, a few days ago I received my Secret Santa gifts!

I opened the box, and my Secret Santa bejeweled the inside! I love it! I almost don't want to give up this box!
The first thing I saw was this note. I love that she made it rhyme!
Inside my beautiful box were all these goodies! 
The mug is so cute! I can't wait to make that hot cocoa one night when I'm home snuggled on the couch watching Christmas movies. And I have chocolates to eat while drinking my hot cocoa!
Of course I can't forget the beauty products! With as much as I straighten my hair, I'm sure it could use that 3 minute miracle. And I can't wait to try out my cleansing cloths. After I finish my store brand cloths. And you can never have too much chapstick! Especially this time of year!

I love everything I got from my Secret Santa!
And now I need to go stalk her blog! ;)

Did you participate in a Secret Santa this year?

3 comments:

Laurie @ Disney 'n Diapers said...

SO. CUTE. Love how the box is decorated. You'll love the 3 minute miracle stuff. I've tried pretty much every deep conditioner out there, ranging from really cheap to super expensive and this is my fav!

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

You got such fun stuff, yay!

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

You got such cute stuff!! That mug is adorable!
~Sara