Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Spreading Christmas Cheer

I did this a couple of years ago, but I want to do it again.

I want to send you a Christmas card!

All you have to do is this:
Send me an email at jrbrack407@yahoo.com.

In the email I will need:
Your name: (first and last, please)
Your address: (street, city, state, zip)

I would love to send them to anyone who wants one!

But, please!! 
Email me no later than December 8th!
I will be sending all my Christmas cards out on December 9th. 

Also, for your safety, please don't leave any personal information or addresses in the comments. This is a public blog and I don't want crazies getting ahold of your information. 

Disclaimer: I cannot be held responsible for any information posted by another blogger/user.

Do you want a Christmas card? Send me an email!! I can't wait to hear from you!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Sent you an email!

heydanixo said...

What a fun idea! I would do this if I had more followers, maybe next year (: