Monday, December 23, 2013

Festive at Work

The week of Christmas every year, I try to be festive at work by incorporating red and/or green into my outfit. This year I gained a red and green scarf and decided to wear both today.



Since they are infinity scarves, I twisted them together to make it look more like one scarf instead of two on top of each other.

The other day while I was out shopping I found these adorable earrings.



And of course I'm wearing them today!



I'm definitely feeling festive at work! (If only I could find my light up Santa hat...)

Do you get festive at work during the Christmas season?

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I don't necessarily dress up festively for work but I love when people do. =) Love that you twisted the two scarves together!
xo,
nancy

http://www.adoretoadorn.com

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

You look so cute!! Love the festive scarf!!
~Sara