Friday, January 10, 2014

2014

Everyone seems to have goals for this new year.
And I'm no different.
via google

This year is going to be a busy year for me (only 155 days to go!), so I don't have that many goals for the year.
1. Be positive: I blogged about this a couple weeks ago, about how I wanted this to be my number one goal and my word for the year.
2. Better my photography skills: I also blogged about how I'm learning my camera, and with that I want to better my skills.
3. Don't stress about the small things: I'm a perfectionist and if one little thing is out of whack, it drives me nuts! I really want to learn to not worry about little things, especially when it comes to the wedding. I just want to enjoy our big day and not worry about whether or not the centerpieces are exact and whatnot. I just have to remember that at the end of the day Zach and I will be married and on our way to our honeymoon!
4. Grow and redesign my blog: After the wedding, I plan on changing my blog name and design, and I eventually want to start accepting sponsors.
5. Change my lifestyle: I really need to start eating right ALL the time versus SOME of the time, and working out and exercising more. And I want to stick to this even after the wedding.
6. Read 10 new books: The past two years, I've made it a goal to read all my unread novels. Both years I've failed, so this year, I made it a number that was easier to aim for. Does any one know how to get a book goal thing on your sidebar?

I'm pretty excited about my goals this year. Well, I'm really excited about this year in general. 
What are your goals this year?

via google

6 comments:

Karla said...

Yes! Love your goals! Being positive is something that I always always alwayssss need to work on. =) Good luck!

Jamie Kulik said...

Eating healthier ALL the time is one thing I'm attempting this year as well LOL

Christine Ly said...

My goal this year is to be happy so I guess it includes everything that relates to happiness. It's going to be a tough one. Good luck on your goals. May you have great success in 2014.

Invisible Blush

Brandy said...

Be positive is huge! And girl! You're wedding day will be great, as stressfull as it will be at times, there are plenty of things you thought you would worry about that all of a sudden just won't matter. (Unless it's something maaajor, of course).
Ugh I really need to catch up on my blog posting. Right now that's a goal. LOL

Elba Valverde said...

Better my photography skills is on my list too and I should add read more, your list inspired me. Happy New Year, Jessica!!
Xo, Elba @ livecolorful.com

Putri Valentina said...

Happy new year dear, hope you can achieve all your goals :D


WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM