Wednesday, January 29, 2014

5 Minute Post

Because I've been working like crazy and extremely tired, I haven't really had the time to put into coherent blog posts. 
But I thought I would share a couple of links with you.

Jess at Pleas(e) and Carrots has some great things going on over on her blog:
1. Today she has her sidekicks doing a group post about how to keep warm, including your's truly!
2. Yesterday she posted about the local product swap and where to sign up!
You should sign up! We might be partnered up!

Click on over to Jess' blog and check out all the greatness!

2 comments:

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Yay thanks for sending people over my way!

Katie @ House. Life. Girl said...

HI Jessica!

I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! I found your blog while working on my own - what a great way to connect with other bloggers!

Check out my blog for the details. I look forward to reading your answers!

Have an awesome day!

Katie