Wednesday, February 19, 2014

All Moved In!!

Zach and I are all moved in!! YAY!!
We moved on Saturday and got most of our stuff unpacked by Sunday evening.
Saturday afternoon our apartment looked like this:

We had both left some things at our parents' houses so we made a trip Saturday evening to each one to get what we left. I would have waited until Sunday to get mine, but it was all my bathroom stuff, and I really didn't want to wait to brush my teeth. 

Sunday, Zach and I spent a lot of our morning unpacking and such, before dinner with my family for my brother's birthday. 
Before we left, our apartment looked like this:

It's actually a really nice apartment. And for the two of us, it's definitely enough space!

Last night we got our internet hooked up and since I'm off tomorrow, I plan on catching up on blogging and blog reading. And telling you all about the move!
I miss you all! I want to know what you've been up to the last couple of weeks!!

6 comments:

Karla said...

Great progress!!! So glad you are loving it so far!!

Becky said...

Woohoo!! So glad you're all moved in! :) Can't wait to see pictures of the decorations!

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

So excited for you guys!!

Susannah said...

Wow, you're rocking that unpacking!!!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Good luck with all the unpacking!

Letters from a Mermaid said...

This is all so exciting...you're almost a WIFE!