Monday, February 10, 2014

Just Checking In

Good morning my lovely readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately, but all my spare time the last few weeks have been devoted to packing because Zach and I are MOVING THIS WEEKEND!! I'm so stinkin' excited!! I have a lot left to pack, but I'm sure it'll get done.

I just wanted to pop in and tell I'm still here, just really busy. Hopefully the next time I post will be in our new apartment!!!

Happy Monday! And look what the cold left on my car this morning.




3 comments:

Shelley – Little Midwest Ramblings said...

yay for moving this weekend! good luck - hopefully it doesn't take yall that long since it's still so cold!

Brandy said...

Eeek! Soo excited for y'all!! Hope the move in goes as quickly and smoothly as possible!

jessica said...

I love this picture! And SO exciting that y'all are moving into your place so soon!!