Monday, June 30, 2014

Jessica's Charming Life - New Blog Name!

Before I start talking about wedding festivities, if you haven't noticed, I've changed my blog name!

It's no longer Dream Mo(o)re,
but Jessica's Charming Life 
(or JCL for short).

I changed my twitter handle to jjessicarm after the wedding and one of my best friends started calling me that. Then, the other night, she said it sounded it like jjessicharm, so that is my new nickname and twitter handle.

I've been wanting to change my blog name for awhile, so when she started calling me that, it hit me that "charming" should be apart of my new blog name.

So there you have it!

Jessica's Charming Life.


I am also in the process of changing its design, so bear with me as I find just the right look! :)

3 comments:

Laurie @ Disney 'n Diapers said...

Changes are always fun! Can't wait to see all of them! Good luck with the design! xo

Erin LFF said...

Love it! Such a cute, fun name! And the perfect time to change after a wedding! :)

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Love your new name! Can't wait to see the changes :-)