Friday, June 20, 2014

Mrs. Zachary Moore - June 14, 2014

If you follow me on Instagram, then you know that this past Saturday Zach and I got married!!
After a year and a half of planning our special day came and it was perfect. The weather was perfect, the ceremony was perfect, the reception, everything! I didn't want the night to end!
We left bright and early Sunday morning for our honeymoon, and we'll be leaving even earlier Saturday morning to come home. Once we get home I want to tell you all about the weeks leading up to our wedding day, the wedding day, and the honeymoon. Until then, follow me on Instagram @jjessicar!!

2 comments:

Erin LFF said...

Hooorayyy!!! Congrats pretty girl, I cannot wait to hear ALL about it and see a zillion pictures :)

Laura Darling said...

Congratulations!!! You look beautiful!!!!