Thursday, July 17, 2014

Blate Night

If you're not living in Cincinnati (or Dayton, in my case) you're missing out. 
Tuesday night I got to meet a bunch of wonderful ladies and get to know the girls behind their blogs. 
Thanks Sarah for the photo!
We had Mexican and of course I couldn't go without getting a margarita!

I was too busy chatting away I didn't get hardly any photos but I did snap this goofy one with Heather!

You can see more photos from Erin, Heather, and Jax, or search #cincyblate on Instagram!

I had the best time! If you get a chance to meet a fellow blogger or bloggers DO IT!! It's so much fun!

4 comments:

Becca Moss said...

Yay! I'm still so happy that I was able to attend and meet all of you! So much fun! And, wasn't that margarita so yummy?! Hope you're having a fantastic week, Jessica!

Heather Rowe said...

Yay ! I had such a blast and I'm so glad I got to meet you and all of our fellow bloggers !!

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Looks like so much fun, I am super jealous! There aren't a lot of PA bloggers!

andreaslens.com said...

Looks like it was such a fun night! I found your blog through a few of the other recaps. Looking forward to following along!