Friday, July 18, 2014

Driving to Grandma's

Who knew that a trip to my grandma's yesterday would prompt a blog post?
Well it did.

My grandma lives 30 minutes inside the Ohio border from Richmond, IN, so the drive to her house is all country roads.
With yesterday being a gorgeous day, like every other day this week, I had beautiful views the whole way to her house. As I was stopped at a stop sign I snapped these pictures with my phone.
Pretty, right?
I love driving to her house.
Then you get to her town and it is the cutest town.
Up until about 10 years ago, it literally was a one stoplight town. Now it's a 2 stoplight town.
And a few months ago, the county fairgrounds committee voted to move the Montgomery County fairgrounds to just outside her town. But that's beside the point.

As I was leaving my grandma's to meet my friends for coffee, this song came on the radio and I thought it was perfect!

No comments: