Monday, July 7, 2014

New Family Member

I was going to write a crappy post about what I didn't like about this weekend, or specifically Friday, but then Saturday really turned my weekend around. 

Everyone, meet Aurora!
She's a year old and her coloring is called "torbie".
I love her tail. 
It looks like a raccoon's tail and it's very fluffy.

Sebastian isn't a big fan of her right now, but they did share this moment together. 
Sebastian was watching her explore and then the squirrel came onto our balcony and both cats ran to the window to watch him. The squirrel was drinking standing water on our pool floatie and the kitties about ran into the door. 
While we were relaxing she crawled onto my lap and laid down. I LOVE that she's a lap kitty!
She's just so cute!!

3 comments:

Karla FNW said...

What a cutie!! Her coloring is beautiful!

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Aww she is so sweet and adorable!

Erin LFF said...

Omg I lOVE her coloring!! Soooo pretty! :)