Monday, July 21, 2014

Positively Selfie

Everyone is self-conscious. 
You can deny it all you want, but deep down you know it's true. 
And I'm part of the everyone.

One of my goals this year is to be positive. And I've been doing well with it, except when it comes to me.
I've never thought I was a pretty person until Zach came along. I've never thought I was ugly, but just average.
I still don't believe I'm as pretty as he says I am, but I'm working on it. And having Snapchat is helping.
Since I take a bunch of selfies on Snapchat, I figured I would start taking some and posting them on Instagram.
Bedtime selfie
Feeling good selfie
Curly hair don't care selfie
Sunday selfie
My hope by posting more selfies is that I'll be more comfortable in my own skin and feel more positively about myself. 

2 comments:

Kayla MKOY said...

Girl you are SO cute, don't let your silly little mind tell you anything BUT! I know what you mean though... we are our own worst critic!

Erin LFF said...

Ditto what Kayla said! We are ALL so hard on ourselves.. it's rare that I feel like I'm having a 'cute' day but I'm getting better at it to. Flaunt it Jess, you are BEAUTIFUL! :)