Monday, July 14, 2014

Sneak Peek

So I've been a slacker at blogging the last week, but it's okay! Great things have been keeping me busy and I can't wait to tell you about it! But until I can, here's this:

Zach and I have been married for a month today!! 
ONE month! It feels like just last week we were in our honeymoon! Here's a sneak peek of our wedding photos from our photographer!





 (So they might be cropped screen shots because I haven't had time to put the photos in my computer yet. Sorry guys!)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Ahhh such pretty pictures!! :) Happy one month!!

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

So pretty!!! Love the green!

Becca Moss said...

These are gorgeous! You made one beautiful bride and I'm loving the green - so pretty! So happy to have met you Tuesday, thanks for sitting next to me and chattin' with me! Can't wait to get to know you more!! :)