Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday Wisdom

While I sit here waiting for shipment to arrive at work, I've been scrolling through Facebook and other social media. Browsing through my news feed, I came across a friend of one of my close friends and decided to stalk see what she's been up to. I click on her name and she has her profile private so that I can only see her change her profile picture and cover photo. Most of her profile pictures are selfies and most of her cover photos are quotes. Being a lover of a good quote I decided to see what she had in her cover photo album. I loved some, and didn't love some. And the ones I love I just have to share. So here's a little Tuesday Wisdom for you. (I realize I could wait until tomorrow and do Wednesday Wisdom, but where's the fun in that? #amiright?)

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Megan said...

These are awesome! Just what I needed today! thank you!