Thursday, November 20, 2014

Oooops!!

Well apparently, I'm not very good at blogging as of late. 
And I'm sure I sound like a broken record when I say this.
I mean, I've only blogged twice (here and here) in the last 3 months. 
I haven't even told you about my new job!

Things have got to change around here. Right? Yeah.

For right now, until I can get on a good schedule, my goal is to blog at least once a week. 
Even if it's just a funny meme or quote or something.
I don't want to go months without blogging again, if I can help it.

For today, here's a throwback Thursday to 6 and a half years ago.
We were babes!
Yesterday marked 6 and a half years since Zach asked me to be his girlfriend.
It's been a wonderful 6 and a half years together and I'm so glad I get to call him mine!

Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

Letters from a Mermaid said...

What a fun memory! We miss you in the blogosphere! :)