Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Never go to bed angry

Some of the best advice I ever received during our engagement or from wedding cards was: 
Never go to bed angry.

I never like to go to bed when I'm upset anyway, but last night that's all I wanted to do.
And if it wasn't for my amazing husband, I probably would have.
He forced me to talk about what was bothering me and by the end of the conversation, we were laughing. I'm so glad we talked everything out, because when I woke up this morning I wasn't upset or angry.

Last night got me thinking about how lucky I am.
I have Zach as my husband.
He pushes me beyond my limits because he knows I can do it.
He loves me for who I am, good, bad or ugly.
He makes me laugh on a daily basis.
He indulges me when I want to do a selfie.
And I love him beyond words.

The day we booked our venues for our wedding.
Zach is absolutely amazing and I thank God everyday for him.

No comments: