Monday, January 26, 2015

Random Monday

Happy Monday!
I went to sleep last night to snow covering everything and woke up to the same thing, but plows have plowed our lots. 

I don't think we got more than a couple inches, but I'm glad I didn't have to be on my way to work at 7 this morning. With my later shift I don't have to be at work until 11, so hopefully the roads are fine when I leave, because I really do not like driving in bad weather! And I'm probably not the only one. 

Anyway, I'm not really sure where this post is going, but whatevs.
I hope you all have a great Monday, a great week, and if you have bad weather, stay safe!

2 comments:

Jamie Kulik said...

if you were in Jersey you would be having 18-36 inches coming your way! Hope you made it to work safe!

Erin LFF said...

Hopefully the roads were okay for you guys! They were only a bit slick for me this morning but I'm sure you got a lot more snow! PS- love your new template, sorry if I'm behind on noticing!