Monday, April 13, 2015

Fancy Date Night

Fancy dates are the best!

The Saturday that I worked, Zach and I had tickets to go the Wright State Arts Gala.

Zach rented a tux and I bought a fancy dress and I loved getting ready for it.

The Arts Gala had a silent auction, different theater shows, a symphonies, and lots of food and dessert. Everything was so nice! 
Zach and I walked through the silent auction a few times, saw the second half of  the wind symphony, saw a condensed version of Peter Pan, and saw 3 solos with the symphony orchestra. 
We also tested a few of the different food stations and had full plates of desserts!
I love the way this hall looks!
My studly date.

It was such a fun night! 
My feet hurt at the end of the night, but I didn't care. 

You can see more pictures here.

2 comments:

Erin LFF said...

What a fun event! I need to find something fun to go out and get fancied up for!

Laura Darling said...

So fancy! It's fun to get all dressed up and do something different!