Friday, June 19, 2015

5 on Friday

I haven't done one of these posts in awhile so why not get back into them now? :)

1. It's Friday! And I get off at 5:30 instead of my usual 8pm, so I can get my weekend started sooner!
2. I work my first 10 hour Saturday tomorrow, but I'm not complaining. It's overtime so my paycheck will look really great having those extra 10 hours!
3. I have the best Father's Day gift for my dad this year and I know he's going to love it!
4. I'm really considering the 21 Day Fix program to help me with both fitness and healthy eating/portion control. I want to do a blog post about it and track my progress here if I do start the program. 
5. Tomorrow night I'll be going to a Dragons game with my friend, her parents, and her daughter. Her daughter will be participating in some of the between innings activities. 

In honor of Father's Day being this weekend, I'll leave you with a picture of my dad and I being goofy about 5 years ago. 
And that is my baby brother giving bunny ears. 

Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

Erin LFF said...

Cute pic of you and your dad!!! ;) Enjoy the Dragons game this weekend- they are so fun, I haven't been to one in a few years!