Monday, June 8, 2015

Life Update (photo overload)

I love how life happens and this blog gets put on the back burner.
But that's totally okay. I love living life with my family and friends.

So what have I been up to for the last couple of months?
All of this...

Zach and I celebrated Easter with his family and he was the Easter Bunny for the egg hunt.

We celebrated my birthday.

We watched my brother perform in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.

Zach and I saw comedian Chris Hardwick in Columbus.

I watched my sister go off to her senior prom.

I watched Zach graduate with his Master's degree.

Zach and I along with my family watched and celebrated my brother getting confirmed in Christ.

We celebrated my brother's 19th birthday.

We celebrated mother's day with all the mothers in our life, and I even got a card from my kitties!

Zach and I celebrated 7 years together and were invited to a Dragons game with friends.

We golfed with my extended family on Grand Lake Saint Marys.

We watched my brother graduate high school.

We watched my sister graduate high school,

then we celebrated!

It has been a busy couple of months and there's so much more life to be lived!

1 comment:

Erin LFF said...

Good for you for living it up!!! :) With all those reasons to celebrate it's no wonder your blog has been quiet :) Glad you are doing well!