Friday, June 26, 2015

TGIF!

You guys. It is finally FRIDAY!! I have been looking forward to today since the workday ended on Monday and it's finally here!! 

1. This week has been awful. I've been so busy at work and dealing with the meanest people. I get off an hour earlier than usual today so my weekend gets to start a smidge sooner!

2. I ordered the 21 Day Fix and it's supposed to be delivered today! I can't wait to start this program and feel even better about myself!

3. Zach and I have plans to go to the drive-in tonight, if the weather cooperates, and we're going to see Jurassic World and Pitch Perfect 2. 

4. I can't believe it's already almost half way through the year! Yesterday marked 6 months until Christmas. 

5. This week Zach and I have been spending some quality time at the pool doing some night swimming. I like it better because it means less people and Zach and I move all around the pool. I find it to be a nice alternative to the gym, but it won't be like that for long. 


Happy Friday!!

No comments: